● To prepare young people to become leaders and active agents for change to foster improvement in the healthcare and wellbeing of the people of Bangladesh and elsewhere in the world.
● To deliver international quality nursing and midwifery education and research.
● To promote the values of holistic and community-focused care.
● To be recognized as an institution that is a leader in the field of nursing and midwifery education and research in South Asia and elsewhere in the world.
● To ensure that our students undergo an education that prepares them with the skills to be professionally competent and to gain the expertise they need for lifelong learning.
● To be creative in learning and teaching activities using adult learning approaches.